The renoo square and flat meditation cushion, called a zabuton (pronounced ‘za - boo - ton’ and Japanese for “floor cushion for sitting”), provides legs and knees some extra support, especially during a long sit. It can be used as a square base foundation for your zafu round cushion, or is perfect on its own with a meditation bench.Placed beneath the zafu, it provides comfort for ankles, calves and knees when sitting in a cross-legged posture.
Handcrafted by traditional artisans in small quantities, this renoo meditation cushion is 100% eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and sustainably sourced. Our zabuton is filled with five inches of plush GOTS certified organic kapok—a natural and resilient silky fiber from the tree of the same name. This sustainably harvested fiber is well known for being light and springy. And since it is handmade, you may find naturally-occurring imperfections in the fabric or the color, making it quite special and very unique. We hope you find joy in discovering your own perfection in these minor imperfections.
Our renoo exclusive fabric is custom-woven to our specific standards. Durable, vegan, easy to clean and entirely made using organic cotton, linen and hemp, this meditation pillow comes with removable zippered sleeve covers for easy washing. The inside shell is also equipped with a zipper for easy refill, or height & spring adjustment.
Designed for the modern home, yet anchored solidly in ancient tradition, renoo meditation pillows are remarkably comfortable. They have been tested by numerous meditations instructors and are used daily by practitioners all around the world, from all traditions and backgrounds, from beginners to teachers alike. We believe that our living space affects our inner space and with that in mind, we hope that our organic meditation cushion will help you create a cozy, peaceful meditation space, where you can quickly come back to the present moment, and reconnect to your true self. Plus, with every renoo purchase, you help provide training to classes of students in underserved communities. So everyone benefits from your practice, including the Earth.
Pictured here in cosmos | this deep black is rich, solid, and as expansive as the universe. Each and every color is custom-dyed to please the eye and bring calm to your home.
- Stable, comfortable love for those legs and knees
- 100% Organic plant-based, eco-friendly fabric and filling
- Handcrafted by artisans in India
- Filled with 100% organic, earth-friendly kapok
- Washable and easy to clean, removable sleeve for easy care
- Carrying handle
- Ethical, cruelty-free quality materials and workmanship
- Sustainably sourced and mindfully produced
- Meditation instructor-approved
- Approximate measurements (L x W x H): 30" x 30" x 5"
- Approximate weight: 8 lbs.
- 100-day trial
- Includes organic cotton cover bag
- Unzip the cover and remove the lining
- Machine wash the cover in cold water using the delicate cycle
- Dry on a flat surface