At renoo, we know that the practice of cultivating gratitude is a true gift we can offer ourselves every day. And this wonderful gem of a coffee table book helps us do just that. Grateful Peoples ® is a 501 c3 non-profit organization. Its community has helped donate over 20,000 Gratitude Journals since 2017 :)
A 250-page book of handwritten grateful messages collected from strangers around the country.
Grateful Peoples was founded on the idea that if we focus on getting the most out of the present moment, we set up the best possible foundation for our future. Here is what we’re learning on the journey:
• Building a more grateful world begins with our imagination.
• Anything is possible if we truly believe in it.
• Human connection is our most powerful tool for making ideas happen.
• We can never completely control what happens to us, but we can always control how we feel about it.
Everything we experience is a reflection of our mind, so it’s important to take time to play and meditate with our thoughts.
As such, this book provides many examples of what we can be grateful for should we have difficulty identifying some for ourselves.
Invite positivity, gratitude, and well-being into your life. By spending just a few minutes every day, you will understand how gratitude generates positivity and happiness through regular small steps - two or five minutes in the morning and the evening to check in and notice the wonder that is all around us.
Expressing gratitude has been shown to improve happiness, reduce stress, increase concentration, generate compassion, and foster joy.
This book is a thoughtful gift of well-being for loved ones, colleagues, family, and even that person we barely know. We all benefit from gratitude.
• Made with 100% Recycled Paper
• Printed with Plant-based Ink
• All proceeds support Grateful Peoples social initiatives
Dimensions: 8.25in x 10.75in x 0.90in
Weight: 2.0 lbs.