Organic Meditation Cushion Set - pebble
Bring alignment, stability and groundedness to your sitting posture with our 100% GOTS organic certified meditation cushion set. Mindfully made and specially designed for a supported and comfortable sit, one set comes complete with matching cushions - a round zafu (pronounced ‘za - foo’) and a square zabuton (pronounced ‘za - boo - ton’). Handcrafted by traditional artisans in small quantities, our renoo meditation cushion set is 100% eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and sustainably sourced. And since they are handmade, you may find naturally-occurring imperfections in the fabric or the color, making them quite special and very unique. We hope you find joy in discovering your own perfection in these minor imperfections.
Our zafu round cushion's supportive GOTS certified organic buckwheat hulls conform perfectly to your individual shape bringing both stability and softness to your spine and seat. The more our cushion adapts to your seat the more support it offers to your spine. All materials in our Zafu cushion are plant-derived, biodegradable, easy-to-clean, and wonderfully breathable.
Our zabuton (Japanese for “floor cushion for sitting”) can be used as a square base foundation for your zafu round cushion - or can be used on its own with a meditation bench. Placed beneath the zafu, it provides comfort for ankles, calves and knees when sitting in a cross-legged posture. This light and airy zabuton is filled with five inches of plush GOTS certified organic kapok—a natural and resilient silky fiber from the tree of the same name. This sustainably harvested fiber is well known for being light and springy.
Our renoo exclusive fabric is custom-woven to our specific standards. Durable, vegan and entirely made using organic cotton, linen and hemp, both cushions come with removable zippered sleeve covers for easy washing. The inside shell is also equipped with a zipper for easy refill, or height adjustment.
Designed for the modern home, yet anchored solidly in ancient tradition, renoo meditation pillows are remarkably comfortable. They have been tested by numerous meditations instructors and are used daily by practitioners all around the world, from all traditions and backgrounds, from beginners to teachers alike. We believe that our living space affects our inner space and with that in mind, we hope that our organic meditation cushion set will help you create a cozy, peaceful meditation space, where you can quickly come back to the present moment, and reconnect to your true self. Plus, with every renoo purchase, you help provide training to classes of students in underserved communities. So everyone benefits from your practice, including the Earth.
Pictured here in pebble | a soft, lunar light gray conjures imagery of nature’s transition to twilight as the moon makes its faint first appearance in the desert sky and we say goodbye to the afternoon sun. Each and every color is custom dyed to please the eye and bring calm to your home.
- This set includes one round zafu and one matching square zabuton
- 100% Organic plant-based, eco-friendly fabric and filling
- Handcrafted by artisans in India
- The zafu lining is zippered and filled with five pounds of organic buckwheat hulls
- The zabuton is filled with 100% organic, earth-friendly kapok
- Washable and easy to clean, removable sleeve for easy care
- Adjustable height and refillable, with carrying handle
- Ethical, cruelty-free quality materials and workmanship
- Dyed with natural colors for minimal impact on the environment
- Sustainably sourced and mindfully produced
- Meditation instructor-approved
- Zafu approximate measurements (L x W x H): 15" x 15" x 7"
- Zabuton approximate measurements (L x W x H): 30" x 30" x 5"
- Zafu approximate weight: 6 lbs.
- Zabuton approximate weight: 8 lbs.
- 100-day trial
- Includes organic cotton cover bag for each cushion
- Unzip the cover and remove the lining
- Machine wash the cover in cold water using the delicate cycle
- Dry on a flat surface